Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 7, 2014 – Year Two

So, it has been two years since my first post on February 7, 2012.  In the last year I have posted 163 times and had 5800 visits, which is up 65% from my first year.  So, I’d like to thank everyone who reads this.  This year I have spent more time developing one-day itineraries for those interested in a specific theme or region of Napa Valley.  I have also written about buying wines in a futures program, the patience needed to wait for the futures wines, more experiences with break-resistant stemware, and an observation about rapidly increasing tasting fees.  I have visited 47 wineries in the past year, of which 21 were new visits.  If there is anything you would like me to write about, please be sure to leave a comment about the topic. 

Here are the most visited posts to date:

Hewitt Vineyards, May 12th, 2012
Unbreakable Wine Glasses
Wine Decanters
Wine:  2007 Joseph Phelps Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon


Here are the most visited winery reviews to date:

Hewitt Vineyards, May 12th, 2012
Corison Winery, December 28th, 2012
Gary Farrell Winery, July 25th, 2012
Summers Estate Wines, August 24th, 2012


I look forward to my third year of providing information.  I’ll try to build out more of the one-day itineraries with interesting themes, such as those that feature restored old cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment