Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014 – A milestone

Just yesterday, my blog received its 10,000th visit since its inception in February 2012.  I would like to thank all those who have visited my site and pushed me over this threshold.  In the coming months, I will add more day trips to my themed itineraries, and continue to visit and evaluate new wineries in Napa Valley and other wine-regions in California.  Here are the three most popular posts:

Hewitt Vineyards, May 12th, 2012
Unbreakable Wine Glasses
Wine Decanters

Additionally, the following itineraries were the most visited:

One Day Napa Valley Sampler
Where to stop for a quick lunch in Napa 
Some of my favorite Napa Valley Wineries


I look forward to continuing to provide useful information to readers interested in wine tasting in Napa Valley, and anyone with a general interest in wine.  Again, I thank all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment