Saturday, September 28, 2013

Follow up on the Break-resistant Champagne Flutes

I just got off the phone with Wine Enthusiast.  What a great experience this is.  I had dallied a bit in ordering the replacement stems that my sister had done in, giving her ample time to demolish the remaining two stems.  So, all four stems now require replacement.  I explained that my sister was using the glasses outdoors and they are now all broken.  It took about half a minute to look up my order, a couple of questions about which shipping address to use, a quick thank you, and we were done.  The only question remains … should I commit the remaining stems to a certain death at my sister’s house, or give them a safe haven in my home and bring them out when she visits?  (If she breaks them again, it will cost $8 a stem to replace, which is not cost-effective.)  What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment