Friday, June 27, 2014

April 15, 2014 – Wine: 2005 Pahlmeyer Proprietary Red Wine

When your boss tells you to uncork something nice to celebrate, you really don’t have much choice.  It had been a short while since I had uncorked one of these Pahlmeyer half-bottles, so I was eager to try another.  I find the consistency of this wine’s quality and flavor to be amazing.  I find every sip to be captivating.  I almost wish it wasn’t as good as it is so I could drink it a little more slowly.  Tonight was no different from any of my prior experiences with this wine, except that the palette has evolved slightly and is far more complex.  I noted flavors of sour cherry, cranberry, baking spices, minerals, and leather.  I really think I need more special occasions in my life that require I open a nice bottle such as this.
2005 Pahlmeyer Proprietary Red Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment