Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7, 2013 – One Year Later

So, it has been one year since my first post on February 7, 2012.  Since then, I have posted 140 times and been visited nearly 3,500 times.  I have posted reviews of nearly 30 wineries, mostly in Napa Valley, discussed wine-related topics (e.g., break-resistant wine glasses, suitable wine decanters, and wine storage), and commented on numerous wines from my collection.  I have started a number of side pages that organize day-trips around visits to four wineries each, using different themes to select the wineries.  All in all, I have put together quite a bit of content.  Here are the most visited posts to date:

Wine:  2007 Joseph Phelps Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine:  2006 Chappellet Pritchard Hill Cabernet Franc
Gary Farrell Winery
Wine Decanters

Here are the most visited winery reviews to date:

Gary Farrell Winery
Hewitt Vineyards
Caymus Vineyards
Hess Collection Winery

I look forward to my second year of providing information that I hope will be useful anyone reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment